- 8-10 cups of popped popcorn (microwave or homemade)
- 8 ounces of white candy melts or almond bark
- 1 cup M&Ms,
- 1 cup Pretzels
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Pop the popcorn and pour into a large bowl. I used microwave (the “extra butter” variety but you could use air popped or whatever is your favorite! Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Spread the popcorn out on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the M&M’s and pretzels evenly over the popcorn. Melt white chocolate and pour over the popcorn mix. I do this by chopping up the almond bark, then putting it in a microwave-safe measuring cup and microwaving for 1 minute. Stir and microwave again – in 30 second intervals until smooth and completely melted.
- Pour it over the popcorn, then gently stir it up to coat the popcorn. Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles to make it extra festive!! 🙂 Let it dry/harden, then break it up and enjoy!
- PS. If you want to speed up the drying/hardening, pop it in the frig or freezer for a couple of minutes!