For the wreath
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons cherry or strawberry preserves
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- non-stick cooking spray
For the glaze
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix 3 oz. of cream cheese, cranberries and strawberry preserves.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 2 rectangles. Press each to form 8x6-inch rectangle, pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread cranberry-cream cheese mixture over 1 rectangle all the way to the edges. Place second rectangle on top; press lightly.
- With sharp knife, cut into six 8-inch-long strips. Twist each strip 3 times, and shape into ring on cookie sheet; pinch ends to seal.
- Bake at 350°F for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. While it's baking, make the glaze!
- For the glaze, beat 2 oz. of cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth and of desired consistency. Drizzle over warm wreath.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: Breakfast