- 2 (10 oz.) boxes chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the chopped onion. Cook until the onion is clear and tender. Pour in the Cheez Whiz and cream of mushroom soup. Stir until melted and well combined.
- Place the broccoli in a 9×13 casserole dish with the cooked rice. Pour the soup mixture over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly!
- *Note: You can substitute Velveeta for the Cheez Whiz if you like. Either way it’s delicious!!