Candy Corn Fudge is a fun and festive Fall treat! This no-bake white chocolate fudge only requires 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to make (+ chill time!). You're going to love whipping this up this Fall or for a fun Halloween treat!
- Combine white chips, condensed milk, and butter in a large, microwave-safe bowl
- Microwave on high at 20-second intervals, stirring between each interval just until melted. Alternatively, baking chips may be melted in a double boiler.
- Stir mixture until it's smooth and creamy.
- Separate mixture into three equal portions in separate bowls.
- Add 1-3 drops of yellow food coloring to one bowl, and 1=3 drops of orange food coloring to another bowl. Stir to combine.
- Layer into a parchment-lined pan, such as a bread pan, or similarly sized container, starting with orange, then yellow, then uncolored white.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Slice into small squares.
- This begins setting up pretty quickly, which makes it possible to layer on a plate or larger pan without spreading out too much.
- You can use liquid or gel food coloring. Gel coloring is more concentrated so you will not need as much of it.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 2
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: candy corn fudge, candy corn fudge with condensed milk candy corn fudge recipe, candy corn stacked up, homemade candy corn, halloween fudge, halloween fudge recipes