- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the butter and sugar and beat for about 3 minutes, until it’s very creamy. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, until well-blended.
- Add the flour mixture and beat on low until combined well. It will be a stiff dough.
- Roll the dough into 1” balls. Dip them into the powdered sugar and place on the cookie sheets about 2” apart.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes. Allow them to cool for a minute on the cookie sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Eat them while they’re warm with a glass of milk!