- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 4-6 Tbsp. whole milk
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup powdered sugar (depends on how sweet you want it!!)
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and 4 tablespoons of milk. Beat until it's very smooth & creamy!
- Gradually add in the powdered sugar until you have a consistency that you like. Taste for sweetness... add more powdered sugar and/or milk as needed.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Hand Mixed
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cream cheese, glaze, glaze for cake, cream cheese glaze, cream cheese glaze for cake