An easy, delicious party dip that can be made in minutes and is always a hit!!
- 2 8 oz. boxes of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 8 oz. – 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled, chilled and chopped (or use small canned shrimp)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 5–6 sprigs of green onion, chopped
- On a 12″ platter or 9×13 dish, spread out the cream cheese to cover the entire surface. I use the back of a spoon to do this. It’s easier if the cream cheese is soft, but if you’re in a hurry, you can do it cold with a little work.
- Mix together the cocktail sauce & salsa in a small bowl. Then spread over the cream cheese to the edges.
- Spread the chopped shrimp evenly over that. Sprinkle and cover with shredded cheddar. Garnish with green onion.
- Serve immediately if you used cold cream cheese or cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill until party time!
- Serve with Wheat Thins or another sturdy cracker!!