Easy, no bake, Lemon Icebox Pie
Graham Cracker Crust (or use pre-made crust):
Lemon Icebox Filling
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) container of non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- For the crust, combine all ingredients and firmly press into a deep pie plate. I like to use the bottom of a measuring cup to really press the crust down firm. If you absolutely have to… you can skip this step and buy a pre-made graham cracker crust… but homemade really is better (and easy!).
- For the filling, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix on high speed until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust, then chill for at least 4 hours. Serve & enjoy!
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: lemon icebox, no bake, old fashioned, easy, filling, pie