This Festive Cookie Dough Cheeseball is a fun, delicious holiday dessert! This dessert cheeseball only has a few easy ingredients and will be a hit at your office party or Christmas get-together.
- Start by putting you cream cheese, cake mix, butter, chocolate chips, powdered sugar and vanilla into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Roll into a ball.
- Fill a bowl with about 1 inch of red sprinkles and drop your cheeseball in.
- Coat the entire ball in sparkling sugar.
- Place in the middle of a plate and surround with vanilla wafers.
- Sprinkle with white sparkling sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert cheeseball, dessert, christmas, christmas dessert, cookie dough, cookie dough cheeseball, sugar cookie cheeseball, sugar, cake mix