- Put the marshmallows and cubed butter into a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes, until completely melted and smooth (it’ll look just like the melted mixture in my homemade fondant.
- Stir in the graham cracker crumbs and pecans and mix together with buttered hands until it’s thoroughly combined. It’s gonna be sticky, but shape it into two or three balls as best you can.
- On a smooth surface (I like to use a large cookie sheet or jelly roll pan), spread out your powdered sugar.
- Dump the balls onto the coated surface and begin shaping into logs, about two inches in diameter. Keep rolling and shaping until the logs are well coated, then roll them up in wax paper.
- Allow them to sit and rest until they cool and firm up. You can also stick them in the frig to speed this up. If you’re not going to be eating them right away, tape up the loose edges of the wax paper to keep them sealed and fresh.
- If you want to eat them sooner, just go ahead and slice them up! It’ll squish down a little as you slice, but don’t let that bother you!!
- I made these a couple of days before Christmas and not a single slice lasted until Christmas day! They’re so very yummy!!