This simple dessert is delicious and so easy to pull together. Make it ahead and it can chill until time for dessert!
- IIn a bowl, whisk the chocolate milk, peanut butter, cornstarch, sugar, eggs, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Transfer to a pot over medium heat, and cook and stir until it boils.
- Remove from the heat and keep stirring for 1 more minute.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover it, and take it to the fridge for 3 hours.
- Serve into glasses.
- Top with peanut butter and chopped peanuts.
- If you are feeling extra indulgent, add some hazelnut spread
- Prep Time: 3 hours
- Cook Time: 5 mins