is a great way to use up any leftovers you have hanging around to include vegetables, pasta, broth, beans... almost anything works! You can get creative and adapt this versatile soup for what you have!
- Brown your meat in large pot, drain any excess fat.
- Add in 6 cups of water, Italian seasoning, Better than Bouillon and Marinara Sauce.
- Stir, then add vegetables.
- Bring to a boil, turn down, and then allow it to simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add in your pasta and cook until done.
- Stir in the Parmesan just before serving!
I had to add more water when serving the leftovers the next day - the pasta soaked up alot of the liquid!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stove-top
- Cuisine: Italian-American
Keywords: soup, minestrone, minestrone soup, fall, recipe, soup recipe, leftovers, soup with leftovers