Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes Ice Cream recipe might be the best thing ever! If you’re a fan of Christmas Tree Cakes and you love ice cream – you will not want to miss this no-churn recipe! Hurry and make it while you can still get the cakes!
- 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoons of Vanilla
- 1 cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 Christmas Tree Cakes (diced)
- Red Melting Chocolate
- Green Sugar Sprinkles
- Start by placing your heavy whipping cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add in condensed milk, vanilla, and cubed Christmas Tree cakes.
- Fold it all together until completely combined.
- Pour into a metal bread pan.
- Drizzle with red melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with green sugar sprinkles.
- Cover with wax paper and place in the freezer overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Little Debbie, Christmas Tree Cakes, Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes, Dessert, Ice Cream, Christmas Dessert, Christmas Ice Cream, Christmas