This Mexican Queso Dip is easy, creamy and made from scratch!
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Monterrey-Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 Cups sour cream
- 1 Tsp hot sauce
- ¼ Cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ Cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Set a saucepan over medium heat and saute the chopped onions until they turn golden.
- Add the cheddar cheese and Monterrey-Jack cheese, and stir until they melt.
- Slowly pour the sour cream, add the lemon juice and garlic and continue stirring.
- Turn the heat to low, and add the tabasco sauce and parsley.
- Once all the ingredients are well combined, remove from the heat and pour the dip into a bowl.
- Serve with a bit of parsley on top, and enjoy with tortilla chips.
- Tips: Add some black beans and chili powder.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican