- 2 cups of rice
- 4 cups of water
- 4 Tbsp. of butter
- 2 pounds of pork chops
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 375°. Start by pouring 2 cups of un-cooked rice in the bottom of a 9×13 dish. Then pour 4 cups of water over that. Cut up half a stick of butter (I think Monica used a stick or more, but I’m trying to trim a few calories where I can… if you want more butter, though, GO FOR IT!!).
- Then lay on the pork chops… I had about 2 pounds. Sprinkle a packet of Onion Soup Mix over that. Then spread a can of Cream of Mushroom Soup over the top.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 375° for about 40-45 minutes (if your pork chops are thick you may have to cook longer). Then remove the foil and bake another 15-20 minutes until browned on top.