These Eggnog Cookies are a seasonal favorite! They're soft and fluffy cookies filled with the delicious flavors of eggnog. Even if you don't like to drink eggnog, you'll want to give these cookies a try!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment add in butter and granulated sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
- Next add in egg yolks and vanilla and mix to combine. Add in eggnog and mix well.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients into the mixer bowl and mix until a loose dough forms.
- Take about 3 tablespoons of dough and form into a ball and place about 1 1/2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely and serve.
Keywords: eggnog cookies, eggnog, Christmas cookies, cookie recipe, soft, chewy