This Soft & Chewy Eggnog Cookie Recipe is a seasonal favorite! They're soft and fluffy cookies filled with the delicious flavors of eggnog. Even if you don't like to drink eggnog, you'll want to give these cookies a try!
I love this time of year! It's the time when all my favorite seasonal drinks like hot chocolate, Hot Spiced Apple Cider, and eggnog are around! It's also when I'm busy baking all my favorite holiday treats like these delicious cookies.
My daughter and I recently made homemade eggnog, and we were so impressed with ourselves! It tasted so good! Normally I just buy some at the store, but my little helper asked if we could try making our own, and I'm glad we gave it a try.
You can use either homemade or store-bought for this recipe. I ended up using store-bought since we drank all of the homemade stuff!
Since it's a rich drink, you're bound to have some leftover, so a good way to use it up is to make these cookies or even this Eggnog Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust or these Mini No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecakes.
I'm just thinking out loud here, but these cookies though perfect just the way they are, would be even more amazing paired with this delicious Eggnog Frosting!
I'm a bit behind on getting all my presents wrapped, since I've been baking instead! If you’re ready to bake (or procrastinate wrapping gifts), the printable recipe is below or you can join the daily email list and you’ll instantly get a pretty printable pdf in your inbox!
Or here’s the printable recipe for you:Print
These Eggnog Cookies are a seasonal favorite! They're soft and fluffy cookies filled with the delicious flavors of eggnog. Even if you don't like to drink eggnog, you'll want to give these cookies a try!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment add in butter and granulated sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
- Next add in egg yolks and vanilla and mix to combine. Add in eggnog and mix well.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add the dry ingredients into the mixer bowl and mix until a loose dough forms.
- Take about 3 tablespoons of dough and form into a ball and place about 1 ½ inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely and serve.
Keywords: eggnog cookies, eggnog, Christmas cookies, cookie recipe, soft, chewy
Be sure to pin for later:
Here are some other cookie recipes you'll love!