Easy Peach Cobbler: Comfort food at its best! This warm and delicious treat is perfect for cool weather to warm you up or lift your spirits!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Start by mixing together your sugar, flour, milk, and egg, until smooth.
- Pour your melted butter into a casserole dish, covering the bottom.
- Pour your batter over the top of the melted butter.
- Sprinkle your peaches over top of the batter, evenly. NO MIXING.
- Bake at 325°F for one hour or until the top becomes bubbly and cake is baked through.
- Sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
- Allow it to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! Top with ice cream if you choose!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 60
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy, peach cobbler, easy peach cobbler recipe, peach cobbler recipe easy, peach cobbler recipe easy canned peaches, easy peach cobbler with canned peaches, peach cobbler with canned peaches , peach cobbler recipes made with canned peaches canned peach cobbler, simple peach cobbler, simple peach cobbler with canned peaches, canned peach cobbler recipe, southern peach cobbler, peach cobbler with self-rising flour, mama's peach cobbler, grandmas peach cobbler, old fashioned peach cobbler