- 1 (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ½ cup shredded cheddar, divided
- 5 oz. real bacon pieces or crumbles*, divided
- *You can also cook and chop 1 pound of bacon
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Mix with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape down the sides at least once to get it all mixed in.
- Add in the seasonings, half of the cheese and half of the bacon. Stir until well combined.
- Spread in a pie plate. Top with remaining bacon and cheese.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate. If refrigerating, allow it to warm up to room temp for at least 10-15 mins before servings.
- Category: Appetizer