- Wash and dry the grapes, then cut them all in half (the cutting step can be skipped, but the grapes seem to absorb the flavor better if they’re cut and it adds an extra texture).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and white sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the “dressing” over the grapes and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans, mix again and refrigerate for a couple of hours to chill or until you’re ready to serve.
- *For a healthier version, I have heard that this salad is also wonderful using Splenda instead of sugar, fat free cream cheese and low fat sour cream! I haven’t tried it myself but I’d love to hear about it if you have!