- Start by placing your marshmallows on the end of your straws.
- Using your knife or kitchen scissors, cut each marshmallow into a triangle.
- Melt your white candy melts in two separate microwave-safe bowls or cups.
- Add orange candy coloring to one, and yellow candy coloring to the other, stir well. *See notes
- Dip your cut marshmallow in tjhe orange melted chocolate first (almost to the top).
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes and allow it to harden.
- Dip the bottom of each marshmallow in the yellow chocolate.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes and allow to harden.
- Serve with hot cocoa and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American