Light and moist Sugar free Pineapple Lush Cake!
- 1 Pillsbury Sugar-Free Yellow Cake, prepared according to package directions in a 9×13 pan
- (you’ll need eggs, oil, and water for the cake mix!)
- 1 (8 oz) container of Sugar-Free Cool Whip
- 1 (20 oz) can of crushed pineapple in juice (undrained)
- 1 (1.5 oz) box of Jell-O Sugar-free Instant Vanilla pudding mix (just the mix, do not make the pudding!)
- Bake the cake in a 9×13″ cake pan according to package directions. Allow it to cool completely!!
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the dry pudding mix, Cool Whip, and pineapple. Mix it until it’s thoroughly combined!
- Spread over the chilled cake (right in the pan!) and let it to chill for at least an hour!
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: easy, sugar free, no sugar added, pineapple, lush, cake, recipes, diabetics, pillsbury