Are you ready? Today I’m sharing White Chocolate Candy Corn Peanut Butter Blondies. Oh.my.yes!
I know I’ve been somewhat absent and my posts have been sporadic for the past couple of weeks, but sometimes a good thing is worth waiting for, right? Ha!
Just kidding! I really didn’t mean to make you wait for anything. I just got busy and overwhelmed and blogging wasn’t the most important thing for awhile there.
But I love you all and I love this blog and I’m excited about this recipe I’m sharing today. Because seriously… these will make you soooo happy that you’ll forget all about my MIA status for a few days!
These blondies are simply amazing… particularly if you love Candy Corn (like me!) and white chocolate (again, like me!). I am also a huge fan of blondies – these Walnut White Chocolate Chip Blondies are one of my favorite desserts!
PS… do you remember the Candy Corn Snack Mix from last year? I have got to make that again too! I’m just so addicted to candy corn anything!
Well then I saw those White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M’s back in stores this year
and bought 5 bags and I got inspired to combine a few of my favorite fall flavors into one amazing dessert!
So, these blondies are load.ed. They have half a cup of Brach’s Candy Corn (the only brand I buy!), half a cup of White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M’s, half a cup of Reese’s White Peanut Butter Cups and half a cup of white chocolate chips… just in case 😉
You might remember that I’m not a huge fan of peanut butter, but I do love Dark Chocolate Reese’s and White Reese’s cups (and Reese’s Pieces – since we’re talking about it).
For these blondies, you might could even add extra peanut butter to the recipe, but for me, the chopped Reese’s cups adds just enough of the peanut butter flavor without overwhelming all of the Candy Corn and White Chocolate – which are most important!
They’re soft and gooey and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Are you convinced yet? I sure hope so! I made them for our Bible Study at church last night and I came home with an empty platter!
So here you go! You can print it and carry it with you to the store if you like!
Talk to me! Are you gonna make these? What fall flavors do you love? Candy Corn is my most favorite thing on the shelves in the fall! I love to hear from readers so please leave a comment!Print
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Reese’s White Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup Brach’s Candy Corn, chopped
- 1/2 cup Candy Corn White Chocolate M&M’s
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13 dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Sift the ingredients into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the brown sugar to melted butter and mix well. Then add eggs and vanilla; mix again.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until completely combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and all of the candy. The batter will be thick! Spread out the dough in a 9×13 inch pan. I use a rubber spatula to spread it evenly!
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Use a toothpick or fork to test if it is cooked in the center.