Hey! I’m so glad you stopped by to watch this video which shares Bosch versus Kitchenaid.
You might also love reading Why I Ditched my Kitchenaid for a Bosch and never looked back!
Nothing will convince you more about the power and versatility of this mixer than THIS:
Bosch versus Kitchenaid
Did you see that?
- The dough hook can handle 14 pounds of bread dough and clearly out-performs the “other” mixer mixing 100% of the ingredients.
- It can whip a single egg white and does a fantastic job!
- You can add 16 cups of flour, 6 cups of sugar, 6 cups of butter, 12 eggs…. and the list goes on and on to make a total of 408 chocolate chip cookies in ONE batch in the Bosch!
- Cream 10 pounds of potatotes… TEN POUNDS at once!
- It even shreds meat ya’ll… what?!?!
Okay – I hope I’ve convinced you how amazing this mixer is! If you’re “sold” on it, check out these different bundles:
This post contains affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I earn a small commission if you buy through my link.
EXCLUSIVE AFFILIATE BOSCH MIXER BUNDLE
Bosch Affiliate Exclusive Bosch Mixer Bundle – $415 with coupon code HOLIDAYBOSCH (value $615) –> Buy here!
This bundle includes:
Bosch Universal Plus Mixer
Cookie Paddles w/ Metal Whip Drive
Dough Hook Extender
Large Slicer Shredder
Homemade Matters Cookbook
Cook’n Recipe Organizer CD
Additional 1 Year Extended Warranty (total 4 Year Warranty)
JUST THE BOSCH MIXER
Bosch Universal Mixer Plus – $399 –> Buy here!
The Bosch Universal Plus Mixer package Includes: wire whips, plastic whip drive, dough hook, dough hook extender, 2-piece pouring and splash shield.
Still not sure about the Bosch? I have a post here detailing why I ditched my Kitchenaid and became a diehard Bosch fan more than 4 years ago and never looked back!
I’m telling you – it’s a workhorse that you’re going to love!
Wanna make Ice Cream? I have an OREO Cookies & Cream Ice Cream recipe here that is to die for!
Alrighty… last things last. Questions about buying or using a Bosch mixer? Please leave me a comment or shoot me an email.
I’d love to share with you any details I can about this mixer and help you have a better baking life!