With warmer weather upon us (mostly… anybody else having an unusually cold spring?)… it’s that time of year where people are having more parties and get-togethers. Or at least that’s true for us. So here are 16 Simply Irresistible Party Perfect Desserts!
Over the past few weeks (or a couple of months), it seems like we’ve had some sort of “event” going on every single week. And honestly, I’m all out of fresh ideas for desserts.
Just this weekend, we’re having a joint birthday party for two of my kiddos, Sarah & Noah, and I’ve invited 30ish people over for lunch on Sunday. In addition to that, the hubs is working overtime and won’t be home to help prep for the event. (deep breath!)
Can anybody guess how stressed out I am and how long my to-do list is? Yeah… that long.
But my kids are worth it and I honestly love having family and friends in my home… I’m just not loving having to do all the work without my awesome husband.
So… the desserts. While I plan to do small cakes for each of the kids, I also want to have a crowd-pleasing dessert on hand (because my family is over all the cake).
This seemed like a perfect time to share a few favorites from around the interwebs. Some of these I’ve tried and some I haven’t but I’m certain you’ll find something you’ll love on this list. A dessert that will be perfect for your party or get-together!
I’ve made notes on a few of these desserts… the first one being my favorite by a long shot!
16 Simply Irresistible Party Perfect Desserts
2. Chocolate Pumpkin-Pie Brownies – Chocolate Covered Katie. Looking for a vegan friendly dessert? Or a healthy dessert? These brownies are for you.
3. Cannoli Dip (Easy Party Dessert Idea) – Hip 2 Save. Um, cannoli. dip. Need I say more?
4. No-Bake Rainbow Bites Dessert – A Cultivated Nest. These are pretty much sprinkle-covered cake balls. And awesome!
5. Watermelon Cake Pops – Princess Pinky Girl – perfect summer dessert!!
6. Pool Party Jell-O Dessert – Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
7. Dessert Nachos – Sally’s Baking Addiction
8. No Bake Oreo Layer Dessert – Brown Eyed Baker. When it’s a million degrees this summer and I don’t want to turn my oven on – I’ll be making this!!
9. Chocolate Lasagna – Amanda’s Cookin’. This reminds me of a dessert my Aunt Carol made for us growing up and ya’ll. Its a winner!
10. Strawberry Pretzel Salad – Yellow Bliss Road. My sis-in-law Amy makes this from time-to-time and it’s gone in a flash. You cannot go wrong with salty & sweet, cream cheese & strawberries. That’s all.
11. Strawberry Cheesecake Strawberry Bites – The Kitchen Is My Playground. Again with the strawberries & cream cheese. Win-Win!
12. Easy Grilled Banana Dessert Bar Idea – Home Cooking Memories. Okay, I ain’t gonna lie. Bananas are not my thing, but my kids would absolutely go crazy for this!! It’s SO fun!!
13. Potluck Cheesecake Dessert – Cookies and Cups
14. Quick and Easy Cobbler Recipe for Last Minute Dessert – Fantabulosity. Cobblers are always a hit with my big southern famiy, so I’m anxious to try this recipe!
15. Caramel Apple Crisp Bites – Princess Pinky Girl. Apples and caramel seem more like a fall dessert… but I’m not hating. I’d eat it in spring. Or summer. Or anytime.
16. Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake – Rose Bakes. This one is from yours truly, but ya’ll… you could not make an easier, more crowd-pleasing dessert than Ice Cream Sandwich cake. Try it. You wont’ be disappointed!
Okay – that’s all I’ve got for ya. I’d love for you to leave me a comment telling me if any of these are your favorites, or tell me what desserts you love to make for parties!