January is National Soup month and I've been partnering up with some other amazing bloggers this week to share our favorite soup recipes. If you missed that email series, I thought I'd share all the recipes here in one place for you: 25 Amazing Soup Recipes You'll Love!
And if you're not on my email list, you can sign up here so you don't miss any future email fun!
Okay... here we go!
- Instant Pot Black Bean Soup
- 5 Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Instant Pot Whole 30 Chicken Soup
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Crock Pot Italian Bean Meatball Soup
- Kitchen Sink Minestrone
- Hamburger Soup in the Instant Pot
- Red Potato Soup with Cream Cheese [Video]
- Potato Corn Chowder
- Instant Pot Chicken Wild Rice Mushroom Soup
- Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Wild Rice and Hamburger Soup
- Meatball Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Beef Barley Soup
- The Best Squash Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Chicken Orzo Soup
- French Onion Soup
- Crock Pot Kielbasa Soup
- Cream Cheese Potato Soup
- Ground Beef Onion Soup
- Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken & Rice Soup
- Easy Taco Soup
- Mac & Cheese Chicken Soup
Almost all soups also go great with crackers or bread of some sort, so here are a couple of my favorite bread recipes!
Breads to eat with Soup:
- Southern Buttermilk Cornbread
- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread
- Indian Fry Bread
- French Bread
- Easy Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Beer Bread (One Bowl + No Kneading!)
Alrighty - I hope you'll fine one, or two, or even ten new soup recipes to add to your meal list! Soup is a fantastic one-dish meal for almost any occassion and perfect for cooler weather or busy school nights!
What's your favorite soup recipe? Leave me a comment!