This SPLENDA® Blondies post is sponsored by SPLENDA®, Walmart, and Centerpoint Media. All opinions are my own.
Today I want to share with you a SPLENDA® Blondies recipe! With all the amazing foods we're enjoying around the holidays, this dessert allows you to enjoy the sweet life without all the calories from added sugar! To make things even sweeter, you'll find everything you need at Walmart!
These SPLENDA® Blondies were really easy to whip up and you can find all the needed ingredients at Walmart including the SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and the SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated.
The full recipe is below, but I mixed everything up in 10 minutes or less, then spread the batter in a prepared pan and baked! Doesn't this batter look yummy...
After the blondies are baked and cooled, I used a round cookie cutter to cut out circles then I drizzled them with the Sweet ‘n Simple “Powdered Sugar Glaze and sprinkled one some Christmas sprinkles to make them festive for the upcoming holidays!
Here's the printable recipe for you:Print
- For the Blondies!
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ½ cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- For the Sweet ‘n Simple “Powdered Sugar Glaze”!
- 1 ½ cups SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- Christmas Sprinkles, optional
- 5 teaspoons water
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour one 8x8 inch pan.
- Combine butter and milk in a large saucepan. Place over low heat until butter melts. Remove from heat, add the SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and egg. Stir until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into sugar mixture. Stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- While the blondies are baking, mix up the icing.
- Place SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, and cornstarch in blender jar. Cover and blend until SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated, is a very fine powder. Pour into a small bowl. Add water and stir well. This recipe makes a thick glaze. Add more water for a thinner glaze.
- Category: Dessert