These St. Patrick's Day Treat Bag Toppers are one of the easiest and cutest ideas for kids to share with classmates and friends or teachers to share with students. Simply fill a zip-top bag with treats, and attach the treat bag topper!
I had this idea after making the Edible Gold Oreos last week. I was thinking my kids could make them to share with friends in our homeschool group. Or take them to church to share with kids in their Sunday School classes.
But I needed a way to package them up so after searching for ideas, I decided to design my own! These bag toppers will fit on most regular sandwich size bags or snack size bags for small treats. No special equipment or crafts supplies are needed.
St. Patrick's Day Treat Bag Toppers
I might have gotten carried away and made 8 different designs to choose from!
Some of the designs are very similar with only the background changed. And I've just added them to my shop just in time for St. Patrick's Day!
You can purchase them and download instantly, so these are perfect for last minute treats! You will not get a physical product!
Supplies to Make St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Sandwich Bags or the snack-size bags
- Printed Bag Toppers (on regular printer paper or white cardstock)
- Treats to fill the bag (see more ideas beyond Oreos below)
How to use the Treat Bag Toppers
- Print the top of the treat bag labels. These are delivered as a pdf file and can be printed instantly. There are 2 per sheet so print as many as you'll need.
- Cut out the toppers.
- Fold them in half along the line.
- Fill sandwich bags with the treat of choice (the Edible Gold Oreos are so perfect!)
- Seal the bag shut.
- Staple the folded topper over the top!
Ideas to fill Lucky Treat Bags
There are endless possibilities to fill your treat bags but the most popular goodies are a cookie (or cookies) and candy.
- Edible Gold Oreos
- Chocolate Coins
- Skittles (taste the rainbow 🌈)
- Green Cheerios Cereal Bars
- Rolos Candy (individually gold wrapped for the Pots of Gold label)
- Lucky Charms Cereal
- Mint M&Ms (all green!)
Uses for St. Paddy's Day Snack Bags
- Party Favors
- Classroom Parties
- Client gifts
I hope you enjoy these printable bag toppers! Please comment and let me know how you used them and what treats you fill them with! Happy St. Patrick's Day 🍀🍀🍀