These White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are slightly crispy on the edges, soft in the middle, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! They’re perfect for any holiday celebrations that need cookies or I’m sure Santa will love them too!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are cookies that I’ve always loved, but never personally made at home. I always reach for them when I see them at parties or in bakeries. But for some reason, I was intimidated to make them at home.
Until now. After baking this recipe a handful of times, I’m no longer intimidated by them. In fact, if I could eat cookies for every meal, I’d bake them all the time!
But now I can say with confidence that these White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are a very close second favorite!
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
When I decided what flavor I wanted to bake for my next cookies in the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies series, I set out to find a good recipe. I landed in a collaborative cookbook that was given to me by my husband’s grandmother.
The cookbook was pretty old, circa 1988, but I didn’t care as long as the recipe worked. And this recipe did not disappoint!
The cookies are slightly crispy on the edges, soft in the middle, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
Obviously you can use all white chocolate chips (that’s what the recipe calls for). But sometimes around Christmas, you can find these red and green chips and they make the cookies very festive!!
Grab a glass of milk and you’ll be all set with these cookies!!
Alrighty, if you’re ready to bake, the printable recipe is below or you can join my daily email list and you’ll instantly get a printable pdf in your inbox!Print
Perfect White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies… crisp on the edges, and soft in the middle! Melt in your mouth delicious!
- Preheat your oven to 375° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Slowly incorporate into the wet mixture. When it’s blended well, mix in the corn syrup.
- Stir the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips into the batter.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet (I like to line my cookie sheets with parchment paper). Bake for 9-12 minutes or until light brown on the edges. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the pan, then move to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: white chocolate, macadamia nuts, cookies, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, white chocolate chips, christmas cookies, Christmas