Are ya ready? I’m finally sharing a tutorial on How to Make Ladybug Cake Pop over at CakeJournal.com.
I’ve made these quite a few times and they’re so easy and cute! You only need a handful of materials to do them (don’t be scared!), but the kids will love them!
To see the tutorial, just hope over to Cakejournal.com! If you need the basics on cake pops, check out my post here for how to make cake pops (recipe and pictures)!
Oh, and do you need a stand for your cake pops? Check out my tutorial for how to make a cake pop stand (it’s easy and cheap!)!
I’ve done red ones a few times and recently I got do to do pink ladybug cake pops… so cute and fun!
If there’s a ladybug party in your future, be sure to check out all of the ladybug parties/cakes I’ve done (not all of them have cake pops). Maybe you’ll find some inspiration for your party! So, here they are:
- Pink Ladybug Cupcakes and Cake Pops (I was absolutely in love with these cupcakes!!)
- Oh So Sweet Ladybug Cake & Smash Cake
- Ladybug Party: Ladybug Cake, Cookies, Cake Pops & Smash Cake
- Oh So Sweet Ladybug Cake and Smash Cakes for Twins
- Ladybug Cake with a Bright Twist (it has purple spots!!)
- My original 3-D Ladybug Cake & Cupcakes
- Pink Ladybug Baby Shower Cake
If you have any questions or thoughts about the ladybug cake pops, I’d love for you to leave a comment!!