- 2 ½ Cups flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ Cup cold butter
- 5 Tbsps ice cold water
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- ¼ Cup cocoa powder
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 ¼ Cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Chocolate shavings
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees. Butter a pie dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the butter, water, sugar, and flour. Mix it until a thick dough forms.
- Next, press it into the pie dish, poke holes with a fork all over the bottom and bake for 15 minutes or until done. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix in a bowl the peanut butter, cocoa powder, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar until well incorporated.
- Then slowly pour the heavy cream and mix until the mixture is fluffy. It will take at least 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the mix into the pie crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After it’s set, you can garnish with chocolate shavings and chocolate syrup.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Tip: You can also use almond flour instead of all-purpose flour for a gluten-free version.
- *If you want to skip the homemade crust and use a store-bought one, that works just fine for this recipe. I buy the deep dish ones and bake them according to package directions!
- Cuisine: Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie