It's finally Fall here in Mississippi and I've found myself drooling over all the beautiful and incredible Fall Cakes that are filling up my Pinterest feed. I've curated 13+ Incredible Fall Cakes that you're sure to love, too!
And after clicking through cake after cake, something occurred to me. Whether you're a brand new baker/cake decorator, or a seasoned expert, there are Fall Cakes that everyone can make! Some have elaborate decorations and others are beautiful without a lot of fuss.
I chose some of my favorites below that I hope will inspire you to create your own Fall Cakes. You can make them for clients, family or friends. Take one to work or church or just enjoy it at home... I promise it'll put you in the mood for Fall and if you're in business - your clients will love these cakes!
Let's see which is your favorite...
13+ Incredible Fall Cakes
1. I just had to lead with this Thanksgiving Turkey Cake. Is this not the cutest thing EVER?! He's just perfection! If you're up for decorating a "Thanksgiving Cake"... this guy will be the star of the holiday!
Credit: English Cake Lady
2. This Boozy Bourbon Caramel Spice Cake is just dreamy, right? The cake is covered with caramel bourbon cream cheese buttercream and decorated with gingersnap cookies and dripping caramel. Sign.me.up.
Credit: The Crumbly Kitchen
3. This sweet Pink Pumpkin Birthday Cake is by yours truly 🙂 I wish I had a child born in October so I could do a Pumpkin themed birthday for one of my kids. Instead I settle for making them for my clients who celebrate at Pumpkin patches and with Hay Rides and Costume parties! #sojealous
Credit : Rose Bakes
4. I didn't know when I found this Autumn Cake that it was from Wilton, but alas, I still wanted to share! I love the border on this cake with the pumpkins and Fall foliage. And lucky you... you can pop over to Wilton for a full tutorial if you want to make a cake like this!
Credit : Wilton
5. This Apple Pie Cake is not only gorgeous, I imagine it tastes fantastic!! This layer cake has all the Fall feels with cinnamon and nutmeg, fresh apple pie filling, buttercream frosting and braided pie crust lattice. What more could you ask for?
Credit: Liv for Cake
6. Melissa is one of my favorite cake peeps of all time, so I could not do a round-up of Fall cakes without including her Autumn Leaves in Chocolate Cake. I love that every cake Melissa shares is beautiful, yet doable for cake decorators of all skill levels. Best of all - she has a tutorial for it!!
Credit: My Cake School
7. In addition to delicious cakes, I wanted to also include some stunning Fall Wedding Cake ideas and this is one I kept coming back to by the amazing Kara. You know her, right? The shimmer, the foliage, the pumpkins... it's all just so darn gorgeous. And edible 🙂
Credit: Kara's Couture Cakes
8. And while we're talking wedding cakes, this Autumn Wedding cake my my jaw drop. In fact, almost every cake on the Nasa Mala Zavrzlama page had me speechless. The gold. The tree stump bottom tier. The gold and the red berries and gosh... every details is flawless.
Credit: Nasa Mala Zavrzlama
9. Need a realistic Pumpkin Cake? Ashlee Marie is your girl. She has a video tutorial on this beautiful air-brushed pumpkin cake and it's fantastic! I dream of the day I can carve and airbrush with the excellence that she does!
Credit: Ashlee Marie
10. When I was saving pins for this post, I had no idea that two of my favorites were from Liv. But I'm not one to discriminate against a cake I love - so here I give you this Pecan Pie Cake. Could it be more gorgeous? No. And if you go see the inside here, I know you'll be dying to make one!
Credit: Liv for Cake
11. As I was browsing through my own hard drives trying to remember all the Fall cakes I've done, I stumbled onto this sweet cake that I had forgotten about from way back in 2015. Other than posting on Facebook, I may have never shared it before. This Pumpkin Patch Scarecrow cake was so much fun to make and at the time, super challenging for me! Anywho - it's perfect for a Fall birthday or celebration!
Credit: Rose Bakes
12. This Chocolate Painted Cake is so gorgeous with the matte chocolate background and the pop of Fall colors in the flowers and fruit. I'm always blown away by Erica Obrien designs and this one does not disappoint.
Credit: Eric Obrien via The Cake Blog
13. As soon as I saw the Candy Corn, I had to share this Pumpkin Cream Chesee Bundt Cake... haha! No really, I do love Candy Corn, but this cake sounds like perfection on so many levels! Also, no fancy decorations or time-consuming techniques... just a good old-fashioned bundt cake that looks like you slaved in the kitchen all day!
Credit: Creme de la Crumb
14. I may have saved the very best for last. Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake. Oh.my.word. Have you ever seen a more drool-worthy cake?
Credit: Half Baked Harvest
Want more Fall Inspiration?
Visit my Fall Cakes Pinterest Board here and see the links below for other Fall Cakes I've shared.
- Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn Balls
- How to Make Easy Fall Leaf Cupcake Toppers
- Fall Dessert Table
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Buttercream
- Easy Pumpkin Cupcake Toppers with a Surprising Stem
- Fresh Apple Cake with Caramel and Pecans
- How to Make Gourmet Caramel and White Chocolate Apples
- and so much more here...