This Mini No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust recipe was created in partnership with Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
I must be on some kind of eggnog binge because I honestly cannot get enough of the stuff in the form of desserts. Today… Mini No-Bake Eggnog Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust. Before that? Gingerbread Sandwich Cookies Eggnog Frosting, Glazed Eggnog Cookies , Eggnog Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust, and a whole list of other Eggnog Desserts here.
These little cheesecakes are super easy to make and I love having single-serve desserts that adults & kids alike can grab and enjoy at a party or get-together. You could even give them as gifts by adding a lid and pretty ribbon to the tiny jars!
When considering a new recipe to make, I really wanted to simplify, simplify, simplify. With the busy holiday season, everybody is always in a hurry so I wanted a recipe that was easy to make and could be ready to enjoy quickly. This recipe fits the bill. There’s no baking and hardly any dishes to wash when you’re done.
And it was made even easier by using my brand-new Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™. I love how versatile this product is and that it can keep up with all of our kitchen needs. It operates as a blender and food processor (not to mention everything else it does) and replaces so many other appliances!
It can be used for desserts, sauces, smoothies, and more! I honestly can’t wait for summertime and fresh veggies so I can make fresh salsa with the food processor and zucchini noodles (aka zoodles) with the Auto-Spiralizer™!
Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer
Here are some more amazing details for you :
The Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™ has one smart base that transforms into four high-performance appliances:
- 72 oz. Total Crushing® Blender
- 64 oz. Precision Processor™
- 24 oz. Single-Serve Cup
As if that’s not enough,
- 12 Smart Programs: Chef-designed automatic recipe creations deliver optimal results every time. Precisely calibrated patterns of pulsing and pausing combined with ideal speed, power, and torque for each attachment create everything from fresh salsa and pizza dough to margaritas and decadent ice creams—all it takes is a simple tap.
- Smart Vessel Recognition: In a snap, Ninja’s Smart Vessel Recognition Technology automatically senses which vessel is attached to the base and the touchscreen changes to display a customized menu of Smart Programs on the touchscreen, enabling one Smart Base to become four high-performance appliances.
- Intuitive Touchscreen: The sleek, flat screen responds to your touch and lets you select between vessel-specific Smart Programs and manual options. And the durable, easy-to-clean screen stands up to everyday kitchen wear and tear.
- Also – all attachments for this blender are dishwasher safe which basically makes me to the happy dance in my kitchen! No hand-washing required!!
Coupon Code & Giveaway
Now, one more super fun thing for you – my readers!! You can use code ROSE15 to get 15% off your very own Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™ – good from now until December 31st!
Also, just below here you can enter to WIN a Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™ !!
Note: Winners will be randomly selected from all program entries and Ninja will facilitate fulfillment of the 25 winning prizes.
Okay – let’s talk cheesecake!!
I served these mini no-bake cheesecakes in tiny 4 oz. jelly jars. They’re the perfect size for single serve desserts. You could also use cupcake liners and make them in a cupcake pan if you like.
For additional recipes and usage inspiration, as well as information on where to buy, visit www.ninjakitchen.com.
And without further delay, here’s the recipe for ya:Print
These little no-bake cheesecakes are super easy to make and I love having single-serve desserts that adults & kids alike can grab and enjoy at a party or get-together. The eggnog flavor is perfect with the gingersnap cookie crust and they’re super creamy and festive!
For the crust:
- 8 oz. or about 36 gingersnap cookies
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract (I use homemade!)
- 1 tsp. rum extract, optional
- Extra gingersnap cookies
- Caramel sauce (store-bought or homemade caramel sauce)
Begin by adding the gingersnap cookies to the 64 oz. Precision Processor™ bowl. Chop the cookies to a fine crumb, then add the sugar and melted butter and chop again until well blended.
Pour the crust mixture into a separate bowl, wash the processor bowl and then prepare the filling.
Next divide the crust between 10-12 small glass jars or containers. Again dividing evenly between your containers, spoon the filling onto the crust.
Chill for at least one hour, then garnish with caramel sauce and a gingersnap cookie, if desired, before serving.
You can also make this in a full-size pie plate. It makes enough for a deep-dish pie plate and it turns out to be a beautiful no-bake cheesecake.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Holiday
Keywords: no bake, cheesecake, eggnog, holiday dessert, gingersnap crust