Today I wanted to do a quick Round-up of 12 Fun & Delicious Easter Treats and Desserts I’ve shared in the past! Click on the photos below or the links to find the original post! And I’d love it if you Pin any of these that you love!! I heart Pinterest!!
If you love Pinterest, be sure to follow me on Pinterest! Thanks a bunch!
I feel like this is a bit of a cop-out post considering I’ve not blogged anything else this week but I have to tell ya – I’ve just been swamped. Last week I had a huge benefit dinner to work on (dessert for 150+) and then this week I have a load of blog-related project going on… none of which are actual blog posts.
Anyway, in the meantime, I thought I’d republish this round-up from a few years ago. There are some super cute, easy Easter projects – some with tutorials and some without, but all of which I think you’ll love!
Let’s get started…
12 Fun & Delicious Easter Treats and Desserts
1. I just made these cupcakes last weekend for an Easter Egg Hunt Party! I shared them on Facebook, but I don’t have a post about them!
I’ll tell you a little more about the Easter Bunny Ears cupcakes below, but for the grass ones, just pipe on some green buttercream and add a couple of jelly beans and you have a fun, easy cupcake!
4. Easter Eggs in the Grass cake. Wonderful for any Easter celebration and very versatile.
5. Easter Chick Rice Krispie Treats… these are messy and yummy and a perfect craft to do with kids 😉
6. Easter Bunny Snack Mix. Easy, easy, easy (ready in 20 mins or less) and so good, it’ll be gone before you can say “Easter Bunny”!
7. A variety of Easter Cupcakes that I made for a magazine last year. Click over to see close-up pics. Some are very intricate and detailed – others very easy! I bet you can find some you like!!
8. Easter Bunny Ear Cupcakes. In this post I give you a few more details of how to make these (not step-by-step though… maybe next Easter I can get that done!).
9. Loaded Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. This is one of the best cakes I’ve ever had. Seriously – I’m not even kidding! And that’s saying a lot because I don’t even like carrot cake!
10. Easter Egg Cake Pops. Again… kids love these and you can do them as simple or as fancy as you’d like – either way, they’ll be a hit!
11. Easter Egg Nest Cake. I just posted this one not too long ago, but it’s so incredibly easy… anybody can make it!
12. I made this little Easter Bunny Cake with a vintage pan found at a yard sale, but you can buy current Easter Bunny Pans and do something very similar!
What desserts or treats are you planning to make for Easter? Leave me a comment and let me know!