Before I was a cake decorator, I was a deals blogger and my love for deals is still very much alive! With that in mind, I thought I'd share a big list of my favorite Black Friday deals!
Some of these deals are cake-related and some are just favorite things that I love! Please leave me a comment if you find something you love!
Black Friday Deals for Bakers & Cake Decorators!
- Of course, the Bosch Mixer Sale is #1 on my Black Friday list!
- Get a Craftsy Premium Membership for the lowest price ever - only 79¢ for a whole year (regularly $90)! I've mentioned many times how much I love the Craftsy Cake Decorating classes and you cannot BEAT unlimited classes for a full year for under $1!! Grab this deal here!! Note: this deal may not be available in all countries outside the USA.
- Thermoworks has sale prices up to 50% off!! I have two of these - the Thermapen One and the ChefAlarm - both in pink, of course. I use these for candy apples, making drip cakes (the drip works best around 103°F), macarons, tempering chocolate, and dozens of other things around the kitchen.
Black Friday Deals for my Favorite Things
- Amazon has a Get 3 for the Price of 2 Sale on books, movies, music and more. Here are a few of my faves that are included in the sale:
- Cake Decorating for Beginners - this is MY book and yay... it's included!!
- Organizing for the Rest of Us - I love, love, LOVE this book!! If you struggle with clutter and being organized (ME!!), this book is terrific!
- Atomic Habits - another book that really impacted me and I'm still going back to it again and again!
- Verity - this is a psychological thriller and gosh... I don't even know what to say. It had me shook for days.
- 50 States, 5000 Ideas - such a fun travel book!
- Magnolia Table - I love any and everything Joanna Gaines touches and this book is included!
- Get Hulu for only $1.99/month, for a year! This is an amazing deal! We haven't had cable service in a couple of years and Hulu is one of my favorite streaming services. This price is rock-bottom and absolutely worth signing up for!
- I bought this red cardigan to wear this Christmas season and I love it so much! It's not quite as bright red as the picture (which I appreciated) and it's so soft and comfy! Bonus: it's on SALE for Black Friday! Since I stay hot all the time, I love the idea of being able to peel off a layer during the winter.
Leave a Reply