This S'mores Charcuterie Board is perfect for a night around the campfire, a kids' sleepover, or an adult get-together. It's easy to put together, a beautiful presentation, and includes everything you'll need to make some epic S'mores!!
- Why We Love this S'mores Dessert Board
- S'mores Charcuterie Board Ingredients
- Tools Needed to Make a S'mores Board
- Shop here:
- How to Make a S'mores Charcuterie Board
- Video: See How Easy it is to make a S'mores Dessert Board
- S'mores Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Smores Board Variations & Substitutions
- Making a S'mores Board without a Fire or Fire Pit
- More S'mores Recipes
Why We Love this S'mores Dessert Board
When we added a firepit to our backyard, s'mores became more of a "thing" for us. We love melting marshmallows over the fire and enjoying these ooey-gooey treats on cool summer or fall nights.
If you're looking for s'mores board ideas, we love this sweet dessert board because it's so versatile and kid-friendly. But can also be fancy enough to serve at an adult get-together. Either way, it'll impress your guests without breaking the bank. A few cookies, candy bars, and marshmallows... and you're all set.
If you just love all dessert boards, check out this Thanksgiving Dessert Charcuterie Board with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip and this Christmas Dessert Charcuterie Board: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer And also be sure to check out this list of gifts for anyone who loves charcuterie! So, so good and perfect for fall!
S'mores Charcuterie Board Ingredients
This is a list of the things we put on our dessert s'mores board, but obviously, this is one of those recipes that can be changed up based on what you like and/or have on hand.
- 6 Hershey's Chocolate Bars
- 6 Cookies and Cream Hershey Bars
- 6 Graham Crackers
- 5 Mini Waffle Cones
- 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows
- 10 Square S’mores Marshmallows
- 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 or 5 Sliced Strawberries
- 6 Fudge Stripe Cookies
- 6 Reese’s Cups
- ½ a cup of Caramel Sauce
Tools Needed to Make a S'mores Board
- Charcuterie Board or Cutting Board - this is the Better Homes & Garden Charcuterie Board in my photographs but you can use any good-sized cutting board, charcuterie board, or serving platter or tray that you have.
- If you happen to be making s'mores over a real live fire, I highly recommend getting these marshmallow skewers. We bought some for a dance we hosted at our home for our homeschool group and the kids LOVED these so much!
How to Make a S'mores Charcuterie Board
Step by Step:
- Start by placing your square marshmallows down the center of the board.
- Place (6) Hershey Bars (broken in half) on one side and (6) Cookies and Cream Bars (broken in half) on the other.
- Next, place your cones next to your Hershey Bars, and your Graham Cracker (broken in half) next to your Cookies and Cream Bars.
- Place mini Marshmallows at the end of your cones.
- Add your strawberry slices to one corner, and your caramel (in a small bowl) to the opposite corner.
- Add your chocolate chip cookies and Reese's cups to one end, and your fudge stripe cookies to the opposite end.
- The combination possibilities are endless.
- Serve by the fire and enjoy!
And voila... you're all done and ready to enjoy your s'mores platter!
Video: See How Easy it is to make a S'mores Dessert Board
S'mores Charcuterie Board Ideas
While I'm a huge fan of traditional s'mores, there are so many fun and delicious combinations you could make from this s'mores charcuterie...
- Classic S'mores – Graham Crackers, a chocolate bar & a toasted marshmallow
- Cookies & Cream - Chocolate Chip Cookies, Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bar & Square Marshmallow
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries - Fudge Stripes Cookies, Hershey's Chocolate Bar, Square Marshmallows & Sliced Strawberries
- Campfire Cones - Waffle Cones filled with Mini Marshmallows & broken up Hershey Chocolate Bars... wrapped in foil and toasted over a fire or baked in the oven for 5-7 minutes
- Peanut Butter Lovers - Graham Crackers, a peanut butter cup, & Square Marshmallows
- Caramel S'mores - classic s'mores turned into gourmet s’mores when dipped in caramel sauce!
Do you have other s'mores combinations? Leave me a comment below!
Smores Board Variations & Substitutions
The possibilities are endless and I've shared my favorites, but here are some other substitutions you could make for your S'mores Dessert Board:
- Cookies: Oreos, Girl Scout Cookies, Nutter Butters
- Crackers: Chocolate Graham Crackers, Honey Graham Crackers, or Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- Berries: raspberries or blueberries
- Chocolate: dark chocolate or white chocolate bars
- Dessert Dips: Nutella, Marshmallow Creme, Peanut Butter,
Making a S'mores Board without a Fire or Fire Pit
Maybe you're thinking you can't have a smore charcuterie board because you don't have a fire pit. But that's not true! Here are a few options:
- You can melt your s'mores in the oven on a baking sheet (see tips here).
- You can have "no-cook s'mores" using marshmallow creme or marshmallow fluff instead of regular marshmallows.
- Or, get one of these handy indoor S'mores Makers.