OREO Cookies & Cream filling perfect for cakes and cupcakes. Creamy and sweet with Oreo crumbs throughout.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature (takes about 2 hours to reach room temp)
- 4 oz. salted butter, at room temperature (1 stick)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 12 crushed Double Stuf Oreos (I do mine in a food processor), or any chocolate sandwich cookie will work!
- 1–2 tablespoons heavy cream, as needed
- Cream together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in the powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in the crushed cookies.
- Use immediately to fill cakes or cupcakes or refrigerate until ready to use. If you refrigerate it, it will thicken. Use 1-2 tablespoons of heavy cream to thin it again to a good consistency for filling!
- Tip: Cakes and cupcake that are filled with Oreo Cookies & Cream filling should be refrigerated until time to serve!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Oreos, Cookies, Cream, Filling, Buttercream, Frosting, Filling, Cookies & Cream