This Creamy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cups Recipe is so easy to make! And it's possibly the creamiest and smoothest cheesecake mixture I’ve ever made. It's very much like a chocolate mousse with a crust, if that's even a thing! Serve in individual cups and they're perfect for parties or special events!
Months ago I shared this No-Bake Cheesecake Cups Recipe and I mentioned that I'd also made a chocolate version. As usual, I got distracted and never slowed down to actually share that recipe. Until today.
Since so many of you have asked recently, I'm finally sharing the Creamy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cups recipe! And you're going to love it!!
But why stop there, also check out these Cheesecake Cupcakes from my friend Lois! YUM!!
Before making these, I don't think I'd ever tried chocolate cheesecake. Maybe I did and don't remember but I knew I when I was coming up with recipes for a women's conference, I wanted to give guests at least two desserts to choose from.
I agonized over what to make for weeks. Initially, I thought I'd just do cupcakes because they're so easy. But honestly, that didn't feel fancy enough. This was going to be a really nice sitdown lunch between conference sessions so I wanted the dessert to be a little "extra."
After talking it over with my sister-in-law, who was organizing the whole thing, she thought cheesecake sounded like a great idea. The idea of baking cheesecake for 100 guests stressed me out a little. So I started searching for alternatives and decided on a no-bake version.
After I got started... I knew I'd made a good choice. These were so easy to make. And delicious. And a huge hit with the women in attendance.
Creamy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cups
Maybe one of my favorite things about this recipe is that you can minimize dirty dishes. If you're using a Bosch Mixer (or another stand mixer), you can actually mix the first half, scrape it into another bowl, then mix the second half in the same bowl without even washing in between.
When I made these together, the people who tried both the original and the chocolate couldn't decide which they liked better. And I agree... they're both amazing!
Are you ready for the recipe?
You can join my daily email list by entering your email below and you’ll get a pretty printable pdf of the recipe in your inbox immediately!!
Or you can scroll down to the recipe card and print from there!Print
This Creamy No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Cups Recipe is so easy to make and possibly the creamiest and smoothest cheesecake mixture I’ve ever made. It’s very much like a chocolate mousse with a crust, if that’s even a thing! Serve in individual cups and they’re perfect for parties or special events!
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until it’s evenly distributed. Put approximately 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of each glass or serving dish.
- Add the heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, and ¾ cup powdered sugar into a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. I prefer to do this in my Bosch mixer with whisk attachments, but any stand mixer or hand mixer will work.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and remaining powdered sugar until soft and completely smooth. Add the vanilla and beat again to combine. Note: if you're using a stand mixer, you can transfer the chocolate mixture to a different bowl and use the same bowl to beat the cream cheese, without cleaning in-between.
- Fold the cream cheese mixture into the chocolate whipped cream mixture and mix until completely combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag (if you like) and pipe it into the cups. Or divide it evenly among your cups and spoon it in.
- Top with fresh fruit or more cookie crumbs, then cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake, no-bake, no-bake cheesecake, dessert, no-bake dessert, cream cheese, chocolate, chocolate cheesecake