Are you scrambling at the last minute to get all the things done? The shopping? The wrapping? The cooking, cleaning, baking? I know, I know... it's so easy to get overwhelmed during the last few days before Christmas! But if you're hoping to make candy and it feels like too much... try one of these 9 Easy (Last-Minute) Christmas Candy Recipes!!
Anyway, I'm rambling. Are you ready for my list of candy? Here's my list of 9 Easy (Last-Minute) Christmas Candy Recipes and a brief description of each...
- Chocolate Peanut Clusters - only 3 ingredients and this delicious candy can be ready in under 10 minutes!!
- Peppermint Bark - even better - only TWO ingredients! This one is versatile because you can change it up and use what you have on hand!
- Graham Cracker Nut Roll - a little more involved but not your standard candy... it's unique and delicious!
- Easy Pralines - no candy thermometer required and these easy pralines will knock your socks off!!
- Peanut Butter Snowballs - if you love peanut butter, try these non-traditional peanut butter balls which are rolled in powdered sugar vs. dipped in chocolate!
- Pralines & Cream Fudge - okay... this recipe is not the easiest on the list, but oh.my.word - they're mouth-watering delicious!
- Christmas Crack (Saltine Cracker Candy) - this knock-off toffee is really good and is made with staples from your pantry... and again, no candy thermometer!
- Cream Cheese Mints - these are so easy to make and quite frankly... you'll want to eat way too many of them 😉
- Oreo Truffles - Oreos, cream cheese & white chocolate... need I say more?
If you happened to miss it before... I also shared 10 Great Christmas Cookie Recipes a few days ago! Alrighty... I'm off to wrap some more gifts and enjoy a Hallmark movie with the family!