Today I want to share with you a delicious simple Kitchenaid Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream recipe. There are two reasons I made this ice cream. First, for my birthday in May my hubby bought me a new Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker attachment. Sadly, I've only gotten to play with it a few times and that's just a shame.
Second, it's been around 100°F every day here in Mississippi for at least a week (maybe two?) and homemade ice cream is the BEST way to remedy stifling heat. Nothing will cool you down faster than a creamy bowl of homemade ice cream!
Speaking of creamy - this ice cream is the creamiest of creamy. It's rich with sweet vanilla flavor that I'm in love with. In addition to all this goodness, it's also eggless or egg-free and it requires no cooking.
I know those things aren't a dealbreaker for everybody, but if you're dealing with an egg allergy and can't have custard-based homemade ice creams, this is a great solution. Or if you don't want to bother with cooking your ice cream then having to cool it before freezing - you're in luck with this recipe!
I think one thing that really gives this ice cream a little extra vavoom is the fact that I usually use homemade vanilla extract. There's just nothing better. But if you don't have any homemade, I also love this Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla. Using a high quality vanilla really takes the ice cream to the next level!
My only problem now is trying to figure out many miles I need to walk so that I can justify eating the whole Kitchenaid bowl full! 😉
Love ice cream? Check out these other recipes:
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (in Bosch)
- Homemade Cookies & Cream Ice Cream (in Bosch)
- Raspberry Lemon Sorbet
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Kitchenaid Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Okay - are you ready for the recipe? It's just below! And if you'd like some more ice cream recipes - scroll down to the bottom and I have some of my favorites linked up!Print
This is a simple, no-cook Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream which works perfectly in a Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker attachment. It's rich and delicious - and will cool you down this summer!
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until the sugar is dissolved.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker following the directions on your ice cream maker to churn and freeze ice cream. I'm using my brand new Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker attachment - whoo-hoo!
- After the ice cream has thickened, you can eat it immediately and it's just like soft serve ice cream or spoon it to an airtight container and store in the freezer for an additional 2 hours or more. Then you can scoop it out like store ice cream!
Keywords: ice cream, simple, homemade, no cook, kitchenaid