Selling cupcakes is one of the easiest ways to add extra income to your cake business and when you pretty them up, you can sell even more! Today I’m sharing How to Make Easy Cupcake Bouquets (in a box!).
I sold 30+ boxes of these Cupcake Bouquets for Valentine’s Day and I’m already planning to offer them again for Mother’s Day sales.
These boxes are so easy to put together and with just a few special touches, you can really step up your cupcake game! Here’s a video of me making a Cupcake Bouquet in a box…
Cupcake Bouquet Supplies:
- 9 cupcakes (here’s a post with links to my favorite recipes!)
- buttercream frosting (vanilla buttercream or cream cheese buttercream work great!)
- piping tips to make flowers (favorites are Wilton 1M, Ateco 825, Wilton 104…)
- tulip cupcake liners – these green ones work beautifully
- tissue paper – I used pink for most of my boxes
- 8x8x5 cake boxes (you could also do 8x8x4 or 8x8x6) … I almost always use these pink cake boxes from BRP Box Shop. They’re a little pricier but sooo pretty! But you have to order in larger quantities, so if you don’t want to invest in 50 of them, go with the boxes on Amazon.